Thursday, January 16, 2020

Better than nothing!

I had a late day at work and I was tired so I didn't get much sewing done, but at least getting the first row sewn together on this baby quilt is better than nothing! LOL!! I want to get this top sewn together to free up the design wall for the first of two t-shirt quilts.

Wednesdays I head over to the hospital for the Owner's meeting so I looked in to see how the operating rooms were coming along. The terrazzo floors are done and covered with material to protect them. The walls were primed, painted, and the plastic wall covering was installed. They didn't take off all of the blue protective film; that will come off when the rooms are done and we do our final construction cleaning. That opening is for stainless steel cabinets.
The ceilings are still open.
I think we are to have these ready for turnover to the owner at the end of March. There is still a lot of work that needs done in all the adjoining support rooms.

2 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

You just don’t think about how much work goes into a building. It also makes you admire the knowledge and skill of those who knew where to put all the pipes, wiring, etc.
Xx, Carol

Kaja said...

I kind of like the walls with all the blue left on them.