Tuesday, January 21, 2020

A long day

Yesterday I was in the yearly company meeting. Glory it was a long day. I had to do something to keep my hands busy so first I mended the holes in a bunch of socks. I hadn't gotten around to fixing these and the pile kept getting bigger.

After that I knitted. This will be a baby blanket using up some yarn that was just sitting around. I knitted 48 rows. I have 112 rows to go, but I am not in any hurry. This is a good project to take along when I have waiting to do.

The company did feed us breakfast and lunch.

I had left at 6:40 in the morning and didn't get home until 5:15. The place we have the conference has the worst chairs. My back and hip were hurting from sitting all day. Maybe I will bring my own chair next year! LOL!!

1 comment:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Or at least bring a seat cushion! I know a few people that mend socks. That is something I just never learned or had the desire to learn. I don't usually get holes and find a way to re-purpose them. That WAS a long day. Lucky that you can do hand work while listening to the speakers.
xx, Carol