Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Lots going on

In the last 24 hours, I shoveled my driveway twice and the neighbor's once which was today. He had back surgery a couple months ago and can't shovel. He has helped me out with trimming trees so this was paying him back for his help. It did take the wind out of my sails a bit. I dropped off the purple t-shirt quilt and the woman was very happy with it. Whew! I had forgotten how much I didn't enjoy that drive everyday. I got a bit more quilted on the Harley quilt after I rested a bit. I got that pesky middle shirt quilted and the one above it. I am now 39% done with the quilting.

5 comments:

swooze said...

Great progress!

Kathy S. said...

I got some "free exercise" this week too. Awesome progress on the Harley quilt. Glad you have a good neighbor.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Ya, she was happy with the quilt!!! That was a lot of shoveling......hope you’re not too sore today.

Frog Quilter said...

Almost 50 percent so keep going. Looking good so far!

Vicki W said...

You have such a good neighborhood. You all lookout for each other!