Thursday, February 4, 2021

More than halfway quilted!

I am now well on the way to having the Harley quilt done! I am now at 60% quilted. I got three more shirts quilted which are circled in green.
I will have to run out and get some thread for the light gray shirt. I used up the 40wt. cotton quilting thread I had so I need to get some for that shirt. Having snow showers tonight and then rain later on tonight. Tomorrow high winds and sunshine Saturday so I will watch the weather and then venture out to the store for the thread. I will double check to make sure I don't need anything else before I head out so I can get all my errands done in one trip.

6 comments:

swooze said...

I think getting the center column done really boosted your get it done attitude. You’ll be done before you know it.

Kathy S. said...

Great job on getting more done, Patty. Yes, watch the weather. Looks like it's going to be brrrr cold for a while. It's super windy here. Last night it was snowing so much I couldn't see the neighbor's lights. We didn't get a lot of snow. Whew...

Kaja said...

This will be done in no time! I like how you mark out the areas you are working on in pen on the photo - it really helps me to see where you have got to.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's definitely quilting weather with the cold blast coming from the north.

Vicki W said...

Are you going to be doing the hand stitching on this quilt too? I know it's time consuming but it's always a really nice touch on these quilts.

Pauline Michaud said...

Congratulations on your progress! It's a beautiful quilt. Hopefully, the wind won't be too bad. Just a crazy time of year for weather everywhere. I'm thinking of trying my hand at one of the improv cutting quilts you've made (yellow and grey, your brother's Halloween birthday quilt, and a few others you made several years ago). Hoping to pick out fabrics this weekend and give it a go!