Thursday, February 18, 2021

Plugging along

I managed to get thru my first day back to work since November 17th. I did go walking at lunchtime. I was still sore from shoveling and when I got home I was tired. I did manage to get a little more quilted on the black and gray tropical print quilt. I am now 67% done with the quilting. That area is marked in pink.
The drive this morning was slow.  We had gotten less than an inch of snow, but the roads were slick and I haven't done much driving in the dark over the last few months.  I am glad to have windows in my cubical. Here is the view today. You can't tell, but it is snowing hard right now.  Looks like my drive home could be slow too.  Oh well, I would rather get home in one piece, but driving stresses me out even on a dry, sunny day!  LOL!!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope the other drivers are all paying attention and being careful too. I swear everytime I go somewhere a car crosses the center line coming at me and then corrects just in time. I'm happy I can stay home.