Monday, February 8, 2021
Quilting done; binding underway
I got the last of the Harley quilt quilted - yeah! I got the binding on and have it hand sewn on one of the short sides. I decided to match as closely as possible the binding to the colored t-shirts. I had to dig for quite a while until I found solid colors that were a close match and I ended up having to piece some of the fabric together. For that dark green, I found a strip about 2" wide and 40" long. I sewed it together lengthwise to get a strip wide enough. I cut the binding at 3". It was the only piece of green that I could find that would work. For the other shirt in this picture, I had to dig thru my hand dyed fabric to find a weird green/gray color. It matches pretty good!