Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Next project

My next project is another oldie, but goodie. I know this one is over 10 years old. I had gotten as far as quilting the area in yellow then stopped probably because something else more important came up. I got two more blocks quilted - the green outlined blocks - so I am now 15% done with the quilting. The size of this quilt is a little bit smaller than the last one - 82 1/2" x 97". The last one was 89" x 98".
This quilt's theme is percussion/drums. Here is a close up of those two blocks.  

6 comments:

Kathy S. said...

Way to go on quilting those old WIPS! Your quilting is gorgeous as always.

Cherie in St Louis said...

I hope you have the perfect recipient for this one......maybe a band member? I love the improv piecing :)

Kaja said...

You certainly have some good tops waiting in the wings! I like the piecing on this but also those fabulous music fabrics.

Ann said...

Yes, I think you must have meant it for a band member. Congrats on clearing out older WIPs. The parallel quilting lines work well here.

swooze said...

What quilting pattern? You go girl!,

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Another nice neutral color quilt. You have a lot of music lovers in your family and their friends so I'm sue it will get a good home.