Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Busy day

I got the email from work everyone is to report back to the office tomorrow. So I had to fix food for lunches, do laundry, and will pack up my computer and work stuff in the car. I got a new grill pan
so I cooked some of the chicken I got Saturday on my road trip, roasted some broccoli, and made meatballs to put in the freezer so I have them for next week.
Shoveling snow was also a task for the day. There was about 3" and the top layer was crispy. It took me about an hour with pacing myself.
I didn't have much time to quilt, but I did get a little done - it's the area outlined in green. I am now 67% done.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh bummer! Your quilt is almost done though and you will have something to look forward to when you get home.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The covid rate must be down in your area since they are calling you back to the office. That's a lot of shoveling to do a whole driveway.

swooze said...

Great progress! Why the call back? Are COVID cases down?