Friday, February 26, 2021

TGIF

It has been a long week. This has been the first full week I have worked in the office since November when were sent home to work because of the pandemic. I am so glad it is Friday! I worked a bit more on the music improv quilt, but I was tired so I didn't get a whole lot done. What I did get quilted was this block
and the white parts of this block
this picture shows the position of those two blocks in the quilt
So overall I am now at 37% quilted and this picture outlines the area quilted.
I don't have any plans for the weekend except to do some cooking for meals for next week, of course work on the music quilt, and maybe a bit of baking. I have some bananas that need to be used so I think I will make some banana bread. The weather is calling for warmer temps - 50-60 - but rain. I noticed the daffodils next to the house coming up.
and the snow is melting away. The piles along the driveway will take a little longer to disappear.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are making good progress on the quilt in spite of having all of that driving time. We are thawing here too and it looks like it will continue for over a week. Even the north side of the house might thaw in that amount of time.

Ann said...

Daffodils! A sign of spring. I wish we had them here.
Good job with the quilting. You are a champ to keep at it.