Friday, March 1, 2024

Project bag progress and a box

I managed to get the rough-cut fabric for the project bags cut to size and interfaced. There are still other pieces that I need to cut and  I need to cut the vinyl too.
I don't remember if I told you that a former employee called and wanted me to make a quilt for his other son. I had made this quilt for one of his sons in 2021.
He finally found the shirts for his other son, and they arrived in the mail yesterday. He would like the quilt by October which right now I would say is very doable.
My doctor appointment went well. He says it is not my sciatic, but some kind of fasciitis. After talking a bit, he did a treatment on my back and outer thighs. It hurt like the dickins! He did see an improvement right away in nerves charging so he felt we were on the right path. I have to go back in two weeks. I felt pretty good afterward, but then started to get sore later in the evening which I would expect. What was interesting was the pain in my foot was related to all of this! I am so glad I did waste my time or money going to a podiatrist! I am glad it is Friday because it has been a very busy week at work and I'm tired. My plans for the weekend are getting the project bags made and I need to get crackin' on the Harley quilt. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It doesn't seem like i was that long ago that you made the first brother's quilt. I hope they sent you a good variety to work with.
I'm glad the source of your pain has been identified.

Cherie Moore said...

Oh, that is good news from your appointment....now to see how quickly you improve. Hey, saw the promo for Michael's show in Lorain for the Total Eclipse of the Port. Will you be there for the show?

Vicki W said...

I'm so glad you are on the right path to resolve your pain!