Thursday, February 29, 2024

Project bags and daffodils

Next week is a whole week of events about women in constructions. I am mostly going to participate just to be social. I will be seeing one of the ladies who I found out at the company meeting that she also cross stitches. I told her I would make her a couple of project bags and her favorite color is purple. I dug thru my stash and pulled out the best of what I had in purple which wasn't much. Purple is not a color I buy much of. I am going to make a large bag and then a littler bag to go inside each of the three bags. I rough cut the fabric out. I still need to cut the interfacing and vinyl, but at least it's a start.
The temperature dropped from 60 degrees in the morning to 25 by the time I left work with a bit of flying snow. Here are the daffodils next to the house. The flower heads are forming, but I think they will be ok until it warms up again.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Daffodils are pretty hardy and with this cold spell only lasting about 2 days they should be fine. They are saying 72 here on Sunday.