Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Project bag progress

I didn't do too bad last evening although I was really tired. I got the 8 large bags done out of the sampler fabric.
The eight matching small bags are trimmed and ready for pressing the fold over binding.
Tonight is the last night I have to get what I can done. I will pack up all the bags and hand them over tomorrow when my co-worker comes to the lunch and learn tomorrow at the home office. She will be coming from a town 2 hours away. My goal tonight is to get those eight small bags done plus these four. I didn't realize it until this morning I was short two back pieces. I have plenty of that sugar skull fabric.
Yesterday there was a mandatory lunch and learn I had to attend. For lunch they had a variety of box lunches. I took the salmon wrap and unwrapped it to just eat the salmon. I don't eat salad so I picked out the cashews and edamame to eat. The fruit was really good; the pineapple was so sweet it was like eating dessert! I would have eaten the rest of the chicken that was on the salad, but I was just too full.

2 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Love the fabrics you paired with the sampler fabric. You have gotten an amazing quantity of the project bags completed, color Mr impressed!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you had a productive evening of sewing.