Thursday, March 7, 2024

Project bag progress

Yesterday was another busy day at work trying to catch up from being gone all day on the tour, but then I had to go to the home office for mandatory training right in the middle of the day. That killed 4 hours. Today I get to stay in one spot and try to get some stuff done. Last night I did work on cutting out project bags even though I was very tired. Here is what my staging table looks like now.
The order I placed for additional zippers and a few spools of thread for these bags is on schedule to come tomorrow - woohoo! I need to find some coordinating fabric for a few of the outer fabrics yet. That always seems to take the longest time for me to find just the right fabric.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That's the part of projects that slows me down too, trying to find that perfect fabric in my stash.

Cherie Moore said...

Don’t you hate the middle of the day, making the “bookend” times way less productive? How many bags do you have lined up? Looks like A LOT!1