Monday, March 18, 2024

Harley quilt top resolved

I finally figured out how to layout the shirts for this year's Harley quilt. Thank goodness my friend brought me that lovely mustard shirt when she came to visit recently. It did the trick! I had no other non-black shirts left. I just had to make the skull t-shirt a focal point. Being tie dyed and the skull made this one of the coolest shirts ever! I will get the top together and if I need it to be a bit longer, I have lots of black shirts with smaller designes that I can make a band for the top and botton.
I also made the zipper panels for more project bags just to gather those up and get them in one place. I even got a bin to keep them in along with the extra zippers. I will work on these from time to time just to try and keep them on hand.
It snowed here Sunday afternoon for a bit but nothing stuck especially after the sun came out. I was suprised this morning that it snow overnight a bit. Spring is tomorrow.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I bet a lot of people wish they could win one of your Harley quilts at the benefit raffle.
It was 27 here this morning but we missed out on the flurries.

Cherie Moore said...

Oh, the poor daffodils!!! We have an igloo icon in our forecast this week :( I’m loving that skull shirt surrounded by the colorful shirts…..very cool.

Vicki W said...

Oh yes, that's the perfect layout!