Friday, March 15, 2024

So glad it is Friday!

Yesterday was a heck of a day - I needed to be in three places at the same time which of course didn't happen! I had to go with the mandatory meeting which took longer, but they at least took us to lunch. Here is what is left of my sushi which I will have for breakfast.
I got back to the office long enough to finish up a task that had to be done then headed to a doctor's appointment. When I got home all I wanted to do was to sit and chill. I did take this photo of the daffodils outside my studio window. They are so pretty!
The box of interfacing I had ordered arrived. It was sitting in the rain. I was hoping they had put the interfacing in a plastic bag, but they did not. Luckily the rain had not soaked thru the entire box so the interfacing was dry. This is what I use when I make boxy pouches and project bags. HomeSew only had 6 yards on hand so I will have to keep checking for when they get more in stock.
I did straighten up a bit doing dishes and gathering up the fabrics I had earmarked for making project bags but ran out of time to finish. I will go ahead and finish those, so I have some extras on hand.
This weekend I have got to get back to working on the Harley quilt. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That's a pretty view with the daffodils in bloom.
That is so irritating that they don't put fabric items in plastic bags for shipping. The new delivery method seems to be to put the package on the very edge of the porch instead of walking up the steps and putting the package against the house. I have a wide overhang of my roof but not enough to cover the entire porch.