Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Need to make a dent in the to do list

I was so tired when I got home from work I sat down for a minute and fell asleep in my chair. I don't know how long I was out. I did finally get up to do something. My list is long for what I need to get done in the next few evenings. I need to get those pedalboard covers made for this and this
Need to make two more wireless transmitter covers like this
I need to make another cover like this
Since all of this is going to be shipped to my brother in California, I might as well stick in some pillowcases for my SIL. I forgot to take a picture of one that will be an easy repair and then there is this one which to me is a goner. My SIL wanted a pillowcase with a platypus on it and you can see she used it a lot. Even if I patch this, I don't know that it will last much longer.
I have not been able to find anymore fabric with platypus on it so I am going to make her some new ones out of some fun prints. I am not going to put the little accent strip. I got the body and the cuffs all cut out.
I need to get more tote bags made for the merch booth too. The handles are already made so assembly will be quick.
I also have a skirt to hem for a lady at work. It will all be done by machine so it won't take to long to do. Since I have to head over to the home office tomorrow for a meeting I will get this hemmed tonight so I can give it to her.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow that is quite a list and only you can make the things to ship to CA.