Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Backing, baking, and eggs

I have been busy! I got the backing pressed for the flannel quilt this morning, but I had to clean off my big table first. It is such a gathering place for stuff!
After work I made muffins for work and did dishes while they baked.
Threw in a load of laundry and put away my eggs. One of the fellows at work had to go over to the home office so I put in my order for two dozen of those wonderful eggs from another fellow who works at the home office. Aren't they pretty?
I transferred the eggs to the plastic cartons I saved from store bought eggs, put the date on them, and I will return the cardboard cartons so they can be used again.
I am off Thursday and Friday so I will catch up with you on Monday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I was amazed the first time I saw different color eggs. I couldn't imagine they would be the same as our white shell ones. I had a very sheltered childhood.

Cherie Moore said...

The eggs are beautiful. Are those.more of the double chocolate zucchini muffins? There are soooo delicious and not so sweet like so many bakery ones are. Have a great weekend!

Kaja said...

Those eggs are so beautiful. I would like to make a quilt in those colours.