Wednesday, August 2, 2023

One thing done and off the list

It is hard to get to work at home when I get home from my real job. Sometimes I just want to sit and do nothing. I did work on the pillowcase and they are now done.
Instead of making the pillowcases I wanted to just hang out in the front yard and watch the butterflies. I had four flying from flower to flower on my coneflowers! I have never seen more than one at any one time so seeing four was quite a treat!
They also were visiting the marigolds. This one had part of one wing missing. Don't know if it escaped from a bird or what, but I certainly will be able to identify it when and if it comes back to visit my yard again. I was in my sewing studio when I got this picture.
My marigolds in front have gone crazy! I will have to get a picture of the ones in another bed which have also gotten big.
This morning I had just enough time to cut out the pieces I need for making two more wireless transmitter pouches. I will get those sewn together tonight and then cut out the pieces for the pedalboard covers.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your marigolds are really big. I remember you planted early.

Vicki W said...

Sometimes you need to just sit and watch the butterflies and enjoy the fruits of your gardening labors.