Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Crossbody bag and a hem.

Last night I worked on a crossbody bag for a blog reader that has become more than just a reader. She has sent me lots of fabric for making tote bags, several cross stitch charts, and some wool yardage. I have sent her project bags and cross stitched a small for her. She is going to come to one of Michael's shows this weekend! This will be our first time meeting in person! She was looking for a crossbody bag. She found a pattern online and I am now in the process of getting it made so I can give it to her when I see her. Here is what the bag will look like and all the pieces and parts I have ready to sew together.
I have to make a road trip to the home office today for training, so I needed to get a dress hemmed for one of the ladies whose office is at the home office. I was up around 4:20 a.m. so I had time to get it hemmed. It was done by machine originally, so I put in the same hem. I am glad this is done! I am trying hard to get the older odds and end fixed. I have two pairs of jeans that I have had for months that are for a neighbor; I think I will work on those next.

No comments: