Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Some quilting and a visitor

I managed to get a bit more quilted on the Lorain quilt. Tonight I will work on the bottom border and inch up the border on the other side. Once I get that done I will have to get the last two t-shirts quilted before I can finish quilting the borders.
I had a visitor to the garden last evening. I watched it for a while then decided to see if I could get a picture. It was very happy going from flower to flower and nicely posed for me.
Everything needed a drink of water last night. It was hard to water the lavender without disturbing the bees, but I managed. I noticed my jalapenos are getting bigger. It is amazing that plant is surviving after having 75% of it's leaves eaten!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The photo with the butterfly is just beautiful. Your Coneflowers have wider petals than my native prairie coneflowers.

Vicki W said...

That's a lovely butterfly photos!