Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Lunchtime road trip

I went out at lunchtime to pick a few things up at the grocery store and knew I was going to pass by a nursery. I always wanted to stop, but never seem to have the time. Well, today I made the time and what a place it is! The name of it is Blooming Acres and the place was huge! Here are a couple of pictures on the inside - plants as far as you could see! (you will have to excuse the finger)
Lots of succulents
Want a snake plant? Here were just some of what they had
Did they have any jade plants? Oh my goodness I have never seen so many!
They had several large ones. This one is over 5 feet tall and they had more than one of these in stock!
Here is a shot out back. I didn't walk out there because it was just too hot.
Need a palm tree for your conservatory? They had those too!
I will definitely being going back to that place once the weather cools down.