Thursday, July 13, 2023

Progress on the Lorain quilt and the upcoming weekend.

I moved over to the bottom border on the Lorain quilt and made some nice progress.
Here you can see how I am almost to the corner.
I will be working on this over the next four days when I am off. I'm taking vacation Friday and Monday. Let's just say there is music involved. I will try and remember to take pictures. Right now I am in the process of moving out of my cubical at work to another office. The company I work for is in a joint venture to replace a big bridge and I was told to go work on that project. I took home one load last night. These are the Operation and Maintenance manuals that are in the process of being completed for the project I am currently on. I will finish those up while I am at the next project. I also had to take my plants!
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Pauline Michaud said...

Lots and lots to keep you occupied! Love the black and red quilt and am truly enjoying all the things you've been doing lately. Hope you have a great weekend.