Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Next project

I was exhausted when I got home from work and the doctor's appointment last evening. I had to go on the interstate again, but at 2:10 in the afternoon the traffic was light. There were still the people weaving in and out of traffic and driving too fast, but it was a much less stressful trip than the day before. I am done with the interstate for a while. Whew! After resting a bit, I had to try and at least get the next project started. I need to make a cover for an amp for my nephew.
I measured it up. I will have to add seam allowances.
My brother had brought a cover that he doesn't use anymore so I cut that up, pieced the pieces together to get a size I needed, rough cut the three pieces, cut the plaid lining fabric, found batting scraps, and now all the pieces I need are ready to go.
I had enough time this morning to quilt one of the side pieces. My brother would like to have this for the show on Saturday so I need to get this done.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

I am 100% confident that it will be done on time.