Thursday, July 27, 2023

Amp cover progress

I worked last evening and this morning trying to get the pieces quilted for the amp cover. I now have the other side piece quilted
and for the body of the cover I have 11 more rows to quilt. Once that is quilted, I can cut out the pieces, make the handle hole, and then assemble it. I will be cutting it close to get it done by tomorrow.
I did take some time to go outside to water even though it looked like it could rain. I figured if I didn't water, it wouldn't rain. It did pour so I had to make a quick trip to the back to turn off the water and get inside before the downpour came. I did pick another zucchini before the storm. I called my neighbor to see if he wanted it and he did.  He stopped by on his way home and got it. There are several more growing on the plant out front. The two plants in the back - nothing. They look terrible. Must be the soil conditions because they are not happy.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you get it done with a little time to spare.

Cherie Moore said...

Sew, Patty, sew ;-).