Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Better than nothing

I only managed to get a little bit done on the log cabin quilt last night. I am now 73% done - posted 72% Tuesday.
Had to spend most of my evening doing this: gas up the car, stop at the drug store, haul the garbage and recycle bins out to the curb after making a quick trip around the house to gather stuff up, then spent almost 30 minutes on the stationary bike to get my active minutes for the day.
It's raining today so I don't know if I am going to be able to walk at lunch. If I can't that means I will have to ride the bike a lot longer tonight which will cut into the quilting time.  I have to go back to the drug store since the pharmacy was closed yesterday.  The pharmacist was giving someone a covid shot and then accidently stuck herself with the needle.   They only had the one pharmacist, so they had to shut things down and she had to go get checked out. Friday we are having a Halloween party, and everyone is suppose to bring something. Looks like I will be baking something Thursday after work instead of quilting. Geeze!

2 comments:

Vicki W said...

You have made great progress! Don't beat yourself up if you don't get it done by the 31st. It's more important that you make wonderful treats for the office!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The 31st isn't until Monday so you still have the weekend and Monday night after all of the interruptions.