Thursday, October 27, 2022

Getting closer!

I got about an hour of quilting in last night. I decided to measure the area I had left to quilt and got a big suprise! I am farther along than I thought! I am now 83% done with the quilting or 61.8 square feet done out of 75! Somehow my measuring got off.   I circled the area I quilted last night
In the mail yesterday I received this book all about feedsacks. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but there are 544 pages of text and pictures to enjoy! This book was put out by Uppercase and the woman that owns the company has published a number of these encyclopedia like books each focusing on one subject.  She also publishes a monthly magazine and a kids magazine.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Great! You will definitely move along quickly to the end of the quilting now.

That is one seriously thick book. I remember the printed feed sacks when I was about 8 years old. I think it was probably chicken feed that came in them.

Pauline Michaud said...

Isn't that a nice surprise! It will get done soon. That looks like a really interesting book. I'm sure there is a great story behind the feed sacks and their uses.

Vicki W said...

Sooooooo close!