Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Log Cabin progress, walking

I am now at 12% quilted. I outlined the area that is done.
I am working toward getting the center of the quilt done which will make quilting the rest of this easy.
This morning I got stuck waiting for a train. It was going so slow and then stopped! It had two main roads blocked off. I am sure there were a few people late for work this morning. I sat for almost 5 minutes. You can just see the vertical reflective strips on the cars.
Since the weather cooled off, I try and walk at lunchtime. I might not walk today since it is forecasted to be in the mid-60's which is too hot for me in the full sunshine. Here is where I start my walk and head to the entrance. This road is a dead end.
Here is my view from the entrance back toward the office. Three lengths equals a mile. I try to make at least two laps. I will try to do three laps once it finally drops into the low 50's.

3 comments:

Kathy S. said...

That's a great place to walk! It looks peaceful and safe. I'd be playing music on my phone and walking away. More great progress on your log cabin quilting as well. Woohoo.

swooze said...

No square feet today! Lol. Looking good.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That should be energizing to get in a walk in the middle of the day and smooth surface to walk on too.