Thursday, October 20, 2022

Better than nothing

I didn't get much more quilted. I couldn't walk at lunch yesterday with the rain and blowing wind so I had to make up for that when I came home. I first did some dishes and somewhat cleaned up the kitchen then I spent a considerable amount of time on the stationary bike. I didn't bother to even figure out my percentage or square footage complete since I got so little done. Here is what I did get quilted.
Here is what my watch read when I finally met all three goals for the day.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

every square inch is closer to your finish.
I had never seen standing as a category on a smart watch.

Kathy S. said...

Great job on your exercise regimen. Keep up the good work. It is paying off and keeping you healthy.