Friday, October 28, 2022

Busy evening

I had a very busy evening. I replaced the zipper in my hoodie so I could wear it to work today. This job has only needed done for about 5 months and it only took me a half hour. Geeze!
I baked some pecan pie mini muffins to take to work today for our big Halloween party. While they were baking, I got the dishes done.
Then it was on to getting my active minutes in on the bike, a load of laundry, and quilting a bit. I forgot to measure what I got done, but I did run thru three bobbins. At work we were asked to wear a costume for the big Halloween party and contest.  I'm not much into that, but I did wear my AC/DC hoodie and my devil horns. How often so you get to wear your devil horns to work? LOL!!

3 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

My devil horns sometime come out at work but thank goodness they are invisible to others ;-) Hope you had fun at the party!

Vicki W said...

OMG Cherie's comment is so funny!

Robbie said...

How cute! If I can say horns are cute!