Thursday, October 13, 2022

Plugging away on the log cabin quilt

It is Friday at work for me today. I am taking tomorrow off and hanging out with a friend. Last night I got a bit more quilted. I am now 18.5% done with the quilting which is 14 square feet.
I don't have any big plans for the weekend. It looks like the weather is going to be nice so I may get some outside work done. We got some rain last night. The lighting and thunder woke me up a little before 11 p.m. My grass patch needed a drink so I will be interested in seeing how it is growing. I haven't looked at it in a few days. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a fun day with your friend. It has turned pretty chilly here so I'll be inside sewing.

Vicki W said...

Have fun with your friend and have a great weekend!