Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Spider finished, plant repotted, baby birds

First thing I did when I got home from work is to pot the philodendron that I saved when I redid the plants at the office. Here is what they looked like Feb. 23 - about 2 1/2 months ago - when I stuck them in water
Here is what it looks like now. It has plenty of room in this pot to grow.
I sat down and worked for about 45 minutes on the spider. I finished it this morning and here is what it looks like.
I found a piece of spiderweb fabric for the back.
My next cross stitch project will be I Collect. I am not going to stitch the word COLLECTOR and I am going to change the colors for the mason jar to be a pale turquoise and gray for the zinc cap.
Here is my small start which I did this morning.
The rest of my evening was spent doing dishes and finding the right piece of fabric for the I Collect piece. Several of us went to lunch yesterday to celebrate one of the women's 14th anniversary at work. On the way back we saw a momma and her babies running across the road. How cute are they! Let's hope she can keep them safe from the Red Tail Hawks!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Philodendron is so easy to grow and uses the carbon dioxide in indoor spaces to survive. Also gives us oxygen. I didn't always have a green thumb with inside plants but knew they were good for our health. The more you can have in an office setting the better the air is for all of you. I hope your office mates appreciate your green thumb.

barbara woods said...

love your cross stitch! Started a small one the other day, having cross stitched in years,