Tuesday, May 17, 2022

2010 quilt, t-shirt quilt, cross stitch fabric

After work I dropped off my sewing machine at UPS then did my half hour on the 2010 quilt. I got this section done.
I fast forwarded thru 90% of the Billboard awards. Geeze what a lousy show this year. Too much rap, too much country, so much bleeping. Thank goodness Silk Sonic was on early in the show. I wonder how many hours they practiced their routine for the song they performed?  It was so well done.  I did take a picture of the t-shirt quilt. I still need to sew on the right and bottom borders.
I did two loads of laundry and opened my happy mail which was three pieces of cross stitch fabric. I have a couple more pieces coming. I am building up a small stash.
I didn't get everything done on my list last night, I was just too tired after not getting enough sleep Sunday night. We will just roll those uncompleted items forward and try again tonight!

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm impressed you can still hand quilt. Those days are probably over for me. You have such good color and design sense. Great border for your nephew's band t-shirt quilt.
It's too hot to sleep well here. Going to be a long summer if it's this hot already.