Tuesday, May 24, 2022

And it continues ...

Six more bags were finished last night after work. That makes for 57 so far.
There were 43 more that needed finished until this arrived yesterday
One of my blog readers sent me a 24 pound box of fabric that she no longer had a use for so I could turn them into tote bags. How fun is that! Here is what was in the box - two large pieces of decorator weight fabric. Won't those make some fun bags!
This is a stack of miscellaneous items including bags that sheets are packaged in that a friend who is a masseuse buys. All I will have to do is take off the flap and stitch on some handles to make some cute small bags!
Some quilting weight yardage and some toweling
and some fabulous wools which I will combine with the wool I have to make a wool quilt. Thank you Cherie!  

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The decorator fabric will make some nice heavy duty bags for large purchases. You should have enough fabric for bags to get you through this year.

Pauline Michaud said...

Wow, isn't that a truly lovely surprise. Glad the fabric is with someone who will put it to good use. I see lots of tote bags in your future!