Wednesday, April 29, 2020

More masks sewn

I got another 60 masks sewn together so I now have 120 waiting to be pressed, pleated, then topstitched. I did get the fabric that I had ordered April 10th yesterday, but I want to use up the fabric I already cut. I have enough cut for 11 more masks.

Here is the recipe for the bread. Very easy to make.
I have plenty of yeast since I bought a one pound package months ago. I keep some in a airtight container in the refrigerator and the rest I keep in the freezer. It seems like a lot of yeast, but I get this at a bulk food store and the cost is so inexpensive compared to buying the packets.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is a lot of masks to finish up and then you have more to make. I have a 2 day vacation of mine while I wait for the elastic.

Kathy S. said...

Mask colors (fabrics) are looking great. You are still the mask-making queen in my book. They have to be so thankful for them. Can't wait to see the new fabrics you selected.

Thank you SOOOO MUCH for the yeast info! I can easily get that shipped to me. Woohoo. I've never heard of that brand or even thought of getting it in a one pound bag.