I had a busy day yesterday. I was determined to get some stuff done that had been nagging at me in my head, but just never got around to taking care of them. First, I got the Harley quilt top sewn together. It is 89" x 95"
Next I worked on fixing a nice insulated tote bag. It started coming apart at the top where the side panels met the front and back panels. While I was at it I decided to go ahead and reinforce the stitching all the way around where the side and front and back panels. I also reinforced the handles. This has only been sitting around for months waiting to be fixed. Now it is good as new!
It was now time to fix my AC/DC hoodie. The cuffs have needed replaced for at least a year! That is gray paint I accidently got on it when I was painting my brother's basement floor.