Sunday, April 5, 2020

More masks and a finished top

I made three masks yesterday for my brother and his family.

I worked on and off all day on the AHIQ quilt top. It wasn't quite big enough so I added a border on two sides. I am not in love with this, but it was an experiment so it is fine. Some little kid will love it. I think if I bind it in yellow or red that will help make it more cohesive.

I was entertained yesterday with my neighbor and his family working on fixing his front yard. He had a new water line installed last fall and had to wait until the dirt settled. His Dad brought mini excavator to help push the dirt.
It is now all seeded and covered with straw mats. They worked hard and it was a long day for them.

I have a long list in my head that I would like to get done today so I had better get to it! Stay safe! Stay home!

No comments: