Friday, April 3, 2020

Keeping busy

After doing my day job I was busy with stuff around the house. I did make masks for my neighbors after talking to the husband - of course at a safe distance. They are a lovely couple and we are always helping each other out. When the order comes out to wear a mask, he said he didn't know what they were going to do since you couldn't buy one. So now they are set!

It was a beautiful day yesterday so I charged up the batteries for the mower and trimmer then attacked the front yard. My plan is to work a bit everyday on the yard clean up working one side at a time. There is just so much to do!
While I was outside I walked around the yard to enjoy any color I could. Here is my Lenten Rose bed
Then there were this tiny purple and blue flowers. The purple ones are Vinca; I don't know the name of the blue ones.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

One of the first plants I planted when we moved here in '76 was Myrtle. I am always amazed to find it everywhere...even where I didn't plant it.
xx, Carol

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

We’ve had some beautiful days here too,too. Your Lenten Roses are pretty. Wonder if they’d grow here? Love the quilt in the last post!

Are you working from home now?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think your blue flower is the same Scilla I found in my garden this year. Two of my readers identified it. I looked it up and it says it is a bulb but also self seeds so some neighbor must have it.