Friday, December 20, 2019

TGIF!

Last evening one of my brothers and his wife took me to dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. This is their way of thanking me for my help with the band. It was delicious and I will have the leftovers for breakfast. Then my SIL handed me a package if dinner wasn't enough! It was a HUGE box of truffles! I asked her, kiddingly, "is that the biggest box you could find?" LOL!!!

Yesterday we had our company luncheon. The home office gets lots of goodies, but few make it out to the job sites. So I asked one of the ladies if they had some extra cookies or sweets that I could take out to the job trailer for the guys. She gave me two tins of Danish butter cookies, a box of crackers, a summer sausage, a salami and three different cheese bricks.

I cut it up this morning and now we have snacks for the day!

I am going to take some time off during the holidays, but I will still be posting. In my head I have big plans on getting a lot of stuff done. Let's see what I accomplish! Have a great weekend!

P.S. I received two peanut butter pie recipes! Thanks so much!

3 comments:

Ann said...

How kind of you to remember the guys onsite. Wishing you all happy holidays.

Vicki W said...

You are so good at looking after your coworkers! Have a great Christmas.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Merry Christmas. So nice of you to think about taking some of the gifts to the guys on site. That was very thoughtful. I'm on a break too. My grands are here from LA. They took us to Red Lobster last night. But I wanted to stop by here and wish you a Merry Christmas.
xx, Carol