Monday, December 23, 2019

Getting closer

It was a busy weekend! I got number 8 quilted.
Then I got number 9 pin basted. This is the last of this group of baby quilts. I still have a lap top I want to quilt before I start to bind them.

I got started on the Christmas baking. So far I made two pecan pies, a cheesecake, and I am working on stuffed shells. I didn't buy enough ricotta cheese so I will have to go get more so I can finish the shells. I need to write down the quantities I buy of ricotta, mozzarella, and provolone so I will make sure I get the right amount next year!

I have most of my wrapping done and bagged up for transport. I still need to make that peanut butter pie and pumpkin pie.

2 comments:

barbara woods said...

looks so good! Merry Christmas

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I see a week of binding in your future!