Thursday, December 19, 2019

Number 7 and peanut butter pie - help!

Well I didn't get number 7 done, but I now am at 80%. I only have six more blocks to quilt and it will be added to the pile for binding.

I have been asked to make a peanut butter pie for Christmas. I have never made one. Do any of you have a favorite recipe for peanut butter pie that you would share?

I exchanged Christmas presents with my boss yesterday. She gave me a gift card, a minion ornament and a bottle of Christmas cheer! I have never tasted Baily's Salted Caramel, but how bad could it be? LOL!!!


4 comments:

Vicki W said...

It sounds delicious!

Amy said...

Patty,
This is our favorite recipe for peanut butter pie.....
http://www.pipercooks.com/peanut-butter-pie/
Amy

Amelia Quilter said...

Patty, I just emailed you a recipe.
Diane

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have never heard of peanut butter pie. I'll have to look that up.