Tuesday, December 10, 2019

More pin basting

Between cooking, laundry, wrapping a present, and doing dishes last evening I started pin basting baby quilt number 7. Only two more baby tops and one lap top to go!

It rained hard yesterday most of the day so they didn't pound any pilings. I don't know if that is normal not to pound pilings because of rain or not. The noise from the pounding is not bad at all inside the trailer, but outside you need to wear hearing protection. I have earplugs on a headband like piece so they are easy to stick in when I head for my car and then take out when I am down the street.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love all of the cheery yellow in this quilt.

Ann said...

You are certainly moving through these quilts. What a treasure to have a small stack available at a moment's notice.