Friday, December 13, 2019

Number 7 and another box from Amazon

I finally finished pin basting baby quilt number 7 so now I can get it quilted this weekend.

I got the batting cut for baby quilt 8, 9, and the lap sized quilt.

The rows in the yellow rectangle show what I got knitted yesterday on the scarf.

And now I know you are anxious to hear what was in the latest box I got from Amazon. I did not order this, my name is on the box, and my credit card has not been charged. I received a skull mask. Crazy hun? I am at a loss for words. LOL!!

Some family members are going to get some interesting joke Christmas gifts this year! To recap, I got a pair of windshield wipers, a pair of generic Bluetooth noise cancelling headphones, and now this skull mask. I wonder how long this is going to continue? LOL!!

I am glad it is the weekend although I have spend some time at my brother's house finishing the painting in the basement. I have decided to paint the wall behind the washer and dryer too; it just looks sad. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I'm starting to wonder if someone is sending you these items as a joke. If so, it's a really good one, lol. That mask is pretty cool.
Merry Christmas
xx, Carol

Vicki W said...

Well that's the best Amazon box so far! Hope you have a great weekend. I'm hoping to do some long arm quilting this weekend but first it's sewing weekend with my club so I'll be working on a veterans quilt.

barbara woods said...

to bad it's not boxes of fabric

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That mask is a little creepy and the whole episode is sure puzzling.

Ann said...

The skull mask is unusual but fits some of your work. What fun to receive Christmas presents over many days. We used to have a gift exchange in my family, too. It's dropped off now we don't get together. But we keep in touch.