Monday, December 16, 2019

Knitting and painting

What a busy weekend. I just want things to slow down a bit! I spent time knitting this weekend. I need to get this scarf done for Christmas so I spent a lot of time working on it. I did get a lot done. I think I need to add about 10 more inches and it will be done.
I got done from the where the yellow arrow is pointing.

Between Saturday and Sunday I spent 7 hours working at my brother's house not including travel time. I have to bring my own tools so that takes time packing and unpacking the car. I got those ugly green walls painted. I had to use a brush since they were so uneven a roller wouldn't work. That took a while to do. I also got the floor finished.

This is where I had to put the furniture.
Now it is painted.
Then this wall needed some paint. It is a rough stucco type finish so I had to use a brush again.

Installed the access panel

and I cleaned out the dryer vent piping. Stick a fork in me I am done with the basement. After I got home from that on Sunday, I got visitors. I had to run home get a shower, clean up the kitchen and bathroom, start some laundry, then start lunch. I was so tired that I would not have gotten all of this done if company had not come! I was so tired that after they left I just sat then went to bed early.

With some info from Vicki, I looked up online what might be going on with the random stuff I have been getting from Amazon. It is call "bushing". Don't you just love the names that are given to scams? Not. Bushing is vendors sending you random stuff so that they can go and post a review to boost their company's rating so it comes up quicker when people search for an item. I went in and changed my password for Amazon just in case.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

You got so much done! You had to go back to work to rest!