Thursday, December 26, 2019

Another one quilted

I now have baby quilt number 9 quilted!

I decided to put this fun print on the back for a bit of variety instead of using that African print with the bird on it. I still have enough of the bird fabric for a couple more baby quilt backs.

I now only have the lap sized quilt to quilt and I can start binding. I would love to get all 10 bound before the end of the year. I plan on machine stitching the binding. I don't mind machine stitching for baby quilts; I think it makes them more sturdy.

The temperature is going to be 60 today so I plan on spending some time cleaning up the garage. I have stuff that has been accumulating.

I received another box from Amazon. I got another pair of windshield wipers! They are the same size as the last ones and don't fit my car. I will pass them on to someone who can do something with them.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was good and we all had a good laugh when I discovered one of my son's cats took a walk thru the pumpkin pie I had made. It was wrapped in a heavy terry towel so it was still eatable!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Oh my gosh that pie is hilarious! Happy Binding!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I like to do machine binding on baby quilts too. I think it is so much sturdier for all of the washing they get.

Too funny about the pie!!

Ann said...

Binding all the baby quilts seems like a good project for the end of the year. Good luck.
I like the different back you put on this one. Just for a change.