Friday, March 15, 2019

Yeah it is Friday!

It has been a long week so I am glad the weekend will start in just a few hours for me. Last night I made from scratch, banana cupcakes for work. I have always been out in the field, so this is the first St. Patrick's Day pig out at the office I will attend. The company is furnishing corned beef and cabbage, fish, and a host of sides. Employees are to bring dessert.

I iced them with cream cheese frosting and added some green sprinkles. I didn't have any regular sized cupcake papers; I only had Texas sized papers so my cupcakes are big and I only got 9 out of the batch.

This weekend the 15th thru 17th is International Quilting Weekend. Almost every weekend is a quilting weekend for me! LOL!! Have a great quilting weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

exuberantcolor said...

Every weekend is a quilting weekend for me too.

Kaja said...

A happy Quilting Weekend to you too!