Friday, March 8, 2019

Lucky find

I was digging around last evening for more prints and came upon a pile of strips. These are African Dutch Wax fabric. This is going to save me some work! I will have to trim the strips from 3 1/2" to 3", but that is an easy job.

I am feeling better. I have my cough under control and I am not as tired all the time. Today is a week since this cold started, so I am glad to feel as good as I do after 7 days. Sometimes you never know how long one of these is going to drag on. Thanks for all your get well wishes!

I have no big plans for the weekend except to get plenty of rest and get over the final lingering symptoms of this cold. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, last time I had something like this it lasted a month or 6 weeks.

Ann said...

It's so good to hear you're getting back to normal. Colds and flus are such downers.

Kaja said...

I hope your weekend is peaceful and you feel back to normal after a couple of days of rest. I like the African additions a lot.