Friday, March 1, 2019

More strips

I only managed to get a few more strips cut, but it is better than none! What is nice is I am using up bits and pieces and not just cutting off of yardage. I probably won't be able to tell that I have cleared out some scraps because there is a lot more!

I am going to try and get more solid strips cut and maybe get into cutting some of the prints too this weekend. I have a lot of things I would love to work on this weekend including getting those door final painted for my new cabinet.

Chris - you are a no reply, but I appreciate your comment. I am excited to find some prints to go with the solids and start getting this quilt put together. I will probably make more blocks than I need, but I will use those to make baby quilts or veteran quilt tops to send to Vicki of Colorways

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kaja said...

I hope you get to the prints - I'm really looking forward to seeing this come together.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Oh Oh Oh! Love that