Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Big plans

I had big plans when I got home from work yesterday. The weather is starting to warm up a little, so it is time to do something in the yard instead of sitting down in front of the tv after I get home from work. My big plan was to do 30 minutes of yardwork, make a big glass of fresh veggie/fruit juice, get something to eat, sew for 30 minutes, clean up the studio, and do a load of laundry. I ended up doing about 45 minutes of yardwork. I needed to cut my ornamental grass down

I was happy with the progress I made. There is a lot of stuff to pick up and haul to the back!

Went inside made my juice and got something to eat and then my son called me on his trip home from work. 59 miles later, he was home so we said goodbye. It was good to talk to him to catch up with all the goings on. He said it made his trip fly by. No sewing happened though. I had to throw clothes in the washer and went to bed. I woke up at 11:30, went downstairs and threw them into the dryer then went back to bed.

If the weather is good again tonight, I will work on cutting more of the ornamental grass down and try to get to the sewing machine.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Every time they predict a warmer day here they back off and say it will be colder. Tomorrow and Thursday are supposed to be warm....I hope. You sound like you have a plan for cleanup outside.