Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Rough four days

I started feeling a cold coming on at work on Friday. Saturday I felt awful, Sunday a little better but the coughing started, and Monday I had zero energy. When I had a moment that I felt a little better throughout the weekend, I would dig thru my stash for prints and got a few strips cut.

Here is a stack I still need to cut strips from.

I still have a lot more fabric to sort thru. I did find quite a few scraps mixed in with my yardage that was just enough to get two 3" x 42" strips out of.

Today I feel a bit better and I am not coughing as much.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I wondered where you were yesterday. I hope you feel better soon!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have you tried Elderberry syrup to shorten a cold or prevent them altogether? My granddaughter had frequent colds and hasn't had one since starting it as a daily preventative. It tastes good too!

Ann said...

Continue to get well. Lovely prints.

Kaja said...

Lovely prints!