Monday, March 25, 2019

100% and then back to zero

I took me a while to get moving on Saturday, I don't know why I was so tired, but I did finally get to cutting more print strips and sewing the pairs together. Sunday I finished sewing the strip sets, sliced then, and got all 24 blocks I needed done! I didn't want to use too many novelty fabric, but I did have to add one minion fabric and one with skulls. I did managed to find enough different prints so each print is only used in one block.

I am happy with the layout. I tried to spread the colors around as I placed them on the design wall. So now it is on to sewing the rows together.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Some days are like that, your body telling you to slow down and take it easy. I'm sure your mind is flipping through projects while you wait for the spurt of energy.

Vicki W said...

I love this quilt!

Janice Holton said...

Wow! You sure did get this one together quickly! I love the explosion of color! My kind of quilt! Who did you make this one for?

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

It looks great! I love that book it came from. I want to do the lipstick one.